Using user-defined option to create custom ticket types
The user-defined ticket type allows you to create custom ticket types such as for merchandise sales, or custom items for sale. To create unique ticket types, not defined in Purplepass (general admission, VIP, donations, package/group, season/series pass, live stream), you can follow the steps below to create custom ticket types.
- Log in to your Purplepass event organizer dashboard
- Select the event you want to edit or click Create New Event
- Once in the editing dashboard, scroll down to the section Ticket Pricing and Options
- Using the dropdown, select User-Defined
- From there you can fill in your custom event name and description as well as any pricing rules