Creating a season pass
With a season pass, users can attend the games or events of their choice throughout the entire season or year. A season pass will allow customers to attend any available event throughout the season or year, giving them the flexibility they want.
- Log into your Purplepass event organizer dashboard
- Select Passes & Packages
- Scroll to the header Passes & Packages to create your flex pass (Create new pass/package)
- Enter the name of the pass, the price, and the number of passes you intend to offer
- Enter the description of your pass and which events or event types this pass includes
- Complete the on-screen questions regarding revenue distribution. NOTE: Scroll below for more information on revenue distribution.
- Select which events you would like to include in your pass from the table below, titled Passes & Packages Tickets
- Choose the specific event and the event type (general admission, VIP, streaming-only, etc.)
- Select the number of tickets that come with an individual flex pass purchase
Attaching passes to an event
NOTE: You need to have a pass already created, or you won't be able to attach anything to that event.
- Create a new event or edit an existing one
- Scroll down to the Ticket Pricing and Options when editing or creating a new event
- Select Season/Series Pass or Package/Group from the ticket type dropdown
- Choose the season pass or flex pass name from the dropdown that appears once you select Season/Series Pass or Package Group
- Enter the description of the pass (optional) and review the items and events included with the pass before finalizing your event changes
To view stats and data related to your flex pass sales, follow these instructions.
Instead of a season pass, you can create a more flexible option known as a flex pass. Creating a flex pass provides customers the ability to purchase a pass for events they are interested in attending, rather than the entire season. With the flex pass, you can add as many tickets from as many events to your account as you’d like.