Results for ""
1 matching article(s)
Show content for
Steps for customizing your physical ticket stock colors per ticket type
If you want to select ticket colors for customizing physical ticket stock to use for your event, follow these below. To create and order ticket stock in Purplepass, follow these instructions.
- Log in to your Purplepass promoter dashboard
- Select “Create New Event” on the top navigation bar or edit an existing event
- Find the section “Ticket Pricing and Options”
- When creating your ticket types, you will see an “Options” button to the right of the page
- Click the button, and a pop-up window will appear on the screen
- Under the “Advanced Options” window, there is a drop-down box labeled “Default color for physical ticket stock”
- Select the appropriate color
- Save your information once you have entered all the relevant details by selecting the purple button “Upload Options” located at the bottom of the window.