Results for ""
1 matching article(s)
Show content for
How to create a COMP (complimentary) ticket type
A COMP ticket type is a complimentary ticket or a ticket provided free of charge. These are usually provided to volunteers, talent, guest speakers, special guests, etc. To create a physical COMP ticket type/stock, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your Purplepass promoter dashboard. NOTE: An event must be made first before tickets can be ordered.
- Once you create and post your event, you can select “Ticket Stock” to begin
- A pop-up with different ordering and navigation options regarding ticket management will appear. Select the ticket type you want to create.
- When in the creation dashboard, select the box labeled “comp” at the bottom
- Select the “Add ticket to cart” button at the bottom of the page when you are finished. The whole process to order ticket stock is simple and convenient and only takes a few minutes.