Steps for creating a recurring event
If you want to create a recurring event, follow these steps
- Log in to your Purplepass promoter dashboard
- Click “Create New Event” in the top navigation bar
- A pop-up carousel will appear with three choices. Choose “Create Repeating Event”
- In the “Event Repeats” section, check the boxes for the days the recurring event will happen
- To the right of the “Event Repeats” section, enter the date of the first event in the “Date of First Event” field
- In the “Date of Last Event”, you can either choose “Continuous (Does not end)”, or you can choose the second option and enter the date in the field
- In the “Repeat” field, enter whether the event is weekly or biweekly
Use the “Monthly schedule” option to customize monthly recurring event dates by either a number date or on a certain day of the week.
By selecting “Custom Schedule” you can add as many dates as you would like for your recurring event. Include the start and end times for each event, as well as the “Doors open at” policy. This would be ideal to use if you have an irregular schedule for your event.
Scroll through the event creation page and enter all the required information. Once finished, click the purple “Post Event” button at the bottom of the screen to publish your events.