Creating a border or adding shapes to your seating map
You can customize your maps with color backgrounds, adding a border, shapes and lines using the seating map builder.
- Log in to your Purplepass promoter dashboard
- Select “My Venues” in the top navigation bar
- Select “Edit” for the map you want to edit
- A map will appear in a new window
- Select "Shapes & Lines" in the right-hand navigation menu
- Once in drawing mode, you can select the shape type you want to work with, as well as the color and line thickness
Adding a border
To add a border to your map,
- Select either circle, square or rectangle shape
- Select "Outlined" under the color options
- Select the color
- On the seating map builder, drag the border to how you would like it by selecting a spot and holding your cursor down while you drag out the shape. NOTE: Once you exit out of the drawing mode, you can easily adjust and edit your border.
Adding a colored background
To add a colored background to your map, follow the steps above for creating a border, except select "Solid Color" instead. . NOTE: To return to the main navigation menu, click anywhere in the open space on the grids.