Show content for
What to include in your events short description
The event's short description is 400 characters of text that will show up on search engines and on Purplepass in association with your event.
Things to possibly include in the short description:
- The title of the event
- The type of event
- Relevant headliners
- Special activities
- Use your short description to highlight your event and spark interest!
How to add a short description
- Log in to your Purplepass promoter dashboard
- Select "Create New Event" or edit an existing one
- Scroll down to "The Details" section
- Here you will find the section to add your event's descriptions