Steps for creating a coupon list
If you want to create a coupon list (list of codes) in your Purplepass dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Purplepass promoter dashboard
2. Edit an existing event or click on “Create New Event” in the top navigation menu
3. When creating your event, scroll down the page until you reach the “Ticket Pricing and Options” section
4. At the bottom of that section, select the “ Add coupon code” button located on the left side of the screen with the green + icon
5. A pop-up window will appear
6. At the top of the page under the first options is a checkbox labeled “List of codes (Uploaded or automatically generated)”
7. Check that box
8. Underneath, a blue link will appear that says “Manage lists”
9. Next, click the purple “Upload or Generate List of Codes”
10. Another pop-up box will open labeled “Create Coupon Code List”
11. Enter the list name in the first box
Option #1: Choose to upload a list of codes from a file by checking the box titled “Upload a list of codes from a .txt .csv file (One code per line)”. Once the codes are uploaded, select the purple “Create List” button at the bottom of the window.
Option #2: You can also auto generate a code for single-use coupon vouchers by clicking the “Auto generate code for me” and then click the purple “Create List” button at the bottom of the window.
12. Click the link and the pop-up window “Manage Coupons Lists” will appear