Using Purplepass' integrations for sending mass emails
Note: Purplepass’ integrations will allow you to import emails you have accumulated through sales on your events.
- Select “Tools” in the top navigation bar
- Select “Integrations” in the left navigation bar or select the box on the main page
- Here is where you can view different integration options. Select the platform you want to integrate. Note: If you see a green “Enabled” button, that means the syndication is already linked and being used.
The integrations for syncing contact information and creating mass emails would be Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
- “Enable” the Mailchimp and Constant Contact integrations
- You will be redirected to log in or create an account for these integrations
Email Integration Form
There will be a pop-up window for the email integration
- Make sure “Enabled Mailchimp Integration” is checked
- You can also select “Include guest list entries” to add your guest list on Purplepass to sync with your new email account
- Under the drop-down box labeled “Select lists for users:” click the appropriate list you want to use
- Click the purple “Save” button at the bottom of the window