Selling tickets directly to a customer as a promoter
If you are selling tickets yourself as the promoter to a customer directly, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Purplepass promoter dashboard
- Locate the event you want to sell tickets for
- Click on that event. It should open in a new page for purchasing tickets.
- Add your purchase to cart
- In the section titled “Billing Info”, there will be a variety of options that a regular customer won’t have access to from the main page
- Scroll down to the payment section titled "Backend Sales"
- Click the appropriate method of sale, and you can leave a memo to clarify details of the sale
NOTE: you will notice that you have additional options to pay as a promoter selling tickets. Keep in mind, these are only available to you when you’re logged in and viewing your own event.
- Once you have entered all the information in the fields, click the purple “Confirm Order” button at the bottom of the screen to process the order. The sale will be listed in the ticket sales statistics as promoter sales.