Setting default fees per event
There are two different options for paying service fees.
Option #1: As an event organizer, you can choose to let the customer pay the service fee, in which case, it will be added to the sale price of the ticket.
Option #2: The second option is to absorb the service fee, which will be deducted from the total sales by Purplepass.
If not, the fees will automatically be controlled by the system and tacked on to the customer’s ticket price.
- Log in to your Purplepass event organizer dashboard
- Under My Events you can edit an existing event or click Post new event for sale
- Locate your Ticket Pricing and Options section by scrolling down
- When creating your ticket types, you will see an Options button
- Click the button, and a pop-up window will appear on the screen
- In the Advanced Options window, find the section Who will pay service fees?
- Select either I will absorb the cost (promoter) or The customer. NOTE: you can also set custom facility fees and a custom tax rate
- After entering any additional information, click Update Options button to save your changes