Managing service fees and setting a default for fees per event
If you want to have control over managing service fees or someone else pays your service fees, follow the steps below to set a default for fees per event.
If not, the fees will automatically be controlled by the system and tacked on to the customer’s ticket price.
1. Log in to your Purplepass promoter dashboard
2. Under “My Events” you can edit an existing event or click “Post new event for sale”
3. Locate your “Ticket Pricing and Options” section by scrolling down
4. When creating your ticket types, you will see an “Options” button to the right of the page
5. Click the button, and a pop-up window will appear on the screen
6. In the “Advanced Options” window, find the section “Who will pay service fees?”
7. Select either “I will absorb the cost (promoter)” or “The customer”. NOTE: you can also set custom facility fees and a custom tax rate
8. After entering any additional information on the screen, click the purple button at the bottom labeled “Update Options” to save your changes