Find and connect Purplepass via WordPress
If you want to connect your Purplepass account with your WordPress site for easy access to events, follow these steps:
Note: Before completing the following steps, you need to make sure the Purplepass Ticketing: The Event Calendar plugin is installed
- From the home screen, select the “Purplepass” tab located on the sidebar towards the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Select the “Settings” option
- Once the new screen appears, click the “Purplepass login” button
- Log in to your account
- To automatically insert your Purplepass calendar widget, click the box below the “Widget Settings” section labeled “Replace standard Event Pro content by Purplepass widgets”
- Select the appropriate details in relation to the widget in the corresponding sections and save your work
For more information about using Purplepass' WordPress plugin, click here to access our guide.