Show content for
Creating an event using a seating map
Creating an event with a seating map is a simple task. First,
- Make sure you have a seating map uploaded to your account; Contact your service rep on how to get a seating map.
- Once you have one on your account, all you have to do is create a new event using the menu button "Create New Event" on your account page
- Fill out all the information about your event. When you get to “Ticket Pricing and Options” you will see the “Seating Type” option.
- Here you will select “Assigned Seating” then select your map from the pull-down menu
- Make sure you fill out the rest of the section